Fuzzi Bunz - Huge Inventory - Free Inserts - From NurturedFamily.com

Sunday, May 17, 2009

FAQ - "Which Wrap for an Older Child?"

Submitted by Valerie. Thanks Valerie!

"I am wondering about using my Moby with a one year old? Is that reasonable? I wanted the opinion of a mom, not just something that the makers say. I know that the longer he is in it, the stretchier and looser it becomes, so is it something you can use with a kiddo that weighs over 22 pounds? Just wanting a mama's opinion. Thanks"

It really depends on how heavy your one-year-old is, but as the baby gets bigger, "stretch" gets less fun. I like a non-stretchy wrap for an older kid. 100% cotton wraps are nice because they really don't stretch, so they offer more support when wearing a big-kid, especially for a longer period of time.

My all-time favorite is the Ellaroo Wrap, but you can also search Hyenacart and Etsy for great mom-made wraps which are a little less spendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Business Banner

Shopping!