Fuzzi Bunz - Huge Inventory - Free Inserts - From NurturedFamily.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

Advertising Opportunities

Since this blog is brand-spankin’ new, and I’m still working to build up a following, I am offering ad space at a very affordable rate. This price will likely go up in the future, as my following grows, so grab up a space now at the super-cheap rate!

BANNER ADVERTISING:

Left-Side 125x125
3 months $5
6 months $10 *and get an extra month free!*

Top 468x60
3 months $10
6 months $20 *and get an extra month free!*

GET TO KNOW THE WAHM:

I know first hand that customers love to know the Mama behind the business! Let Cloth and Carriers 101 interview you so your customers can get acquainted with you! For only $5 I’ll post a Q&A about you and your business, and offer you 1 month of free 125x125 banner advertising. Your link will also remain permanently on the “Get to Know the WAHM” archive.

SUBMIT YOUR PRODUCT FOR REVIEW:

Have a brand new product you want to introduce? Submit it and I’d be happy to post a review. Items submitted for review will be donated to Miracle Diapers or another appropriate charity after the review, or can be returned to you at your shipping expense - your preference.

I’ll be adding more affordable advertising options as they pop into my head.

Please email me at ClothAndCarriers101@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of these advertising opportunities, and I’d be happy to answer your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Business Banner

Shopping!