Do you have a burning question about cloth diapers or baby carriers you'd like me to answer? Submitting a question is easy!
1. Post your question as a comment to any previous post
2. Email your question to ClothAndCarriers101@yahoo.com
I'll post your question (and my response) ASAP!
What are my credentials, you may ask?
* I have cloth diapered 2 children, and soon I'll be diapering my third!
* I have experienced "converting", as I switched to cloth when my oldest son was 16 months old. Until that point I had never even seen a cloth diaper. So, yeah, I've been on both ends of the spectrum in that sense!
* I cloth diapered my second son from the start, so I am familiar with diapering a newborn, as well.
* Because of my time as a cloth diaper retailer, I have literally tried every major brand and style of diaper out there. I've also tried many smaller-scale WAHM-made brands.
* I have worn both of my children in just about every carrier imaginable... from the mainstream Snugli, to the Maya Wrap, woven wraps, the ERGO... and everything in between.
* I have basically lived and breathed cloth diapers and baby carriers for the last 2 years, during which time I was a retailer.
So whether you're an expectant first time mom weighing your options, or a seasoned pro with a specific wondering, email me your question and I'd be happy to weigh in!