Fuzzi Bunz - Huge Inventory - Free Inserts - From NurturedFamily.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FAQ - Method Baby Wash in Wipes Solution

Submitted by Valerie. Thanks! =-)

"I am cloth diaper user and we also use cloth wipes. Recently I started making my own wipe solution (previously had just used water) and I am really loving the solution. As I was putting the cloth diapers and wipes into the washer I had a thought. Am I supposed to wash them separately now that I have a solution on my wipes (Method Baby Wash with Grapeseed Oil). Will my solution hurt my diapers?"

A little grapeseed oil in solution won't hurt your diapers if washed together. I was reading up on the Method wash, though, and I saw a lot of reviews of mom's complaining that it wouldn't rinse off of their babies, but rather left an oily film. So I'm guessing it has something in it that could potentially coat your diapers. I would have to research into this a little more to give you a definitive answer, but my gut instinct would be to wash separately if you are using any type of natural soap. Natural soaps are a big no-no for washing diapers, so I think enough wipes coated in them could pose a problem in your wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Business Banner

Shopping!